It was 1939 when Pietro Coricelli extra virgin olive oil made its debut on Italian tables, in Spoleto, in the heart of Umbria. A passion for the most genuine flavors handed down from generation to generation that has always seen family members involved, side by side, in the management of the company. Today Pietro Coricelli is among the largest oil companies in Europe and exports to over 110 countries in the world, thus representing one of the most distributed Italian brands globally.
- Pietro Coricelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pietro Coricelli Olive Oil
- Pietro Coricelli Pomace Oil
- Pietro Coricelli Grapeseed Oil
- Pietro Coricelli Flavoured Olive Oils (Garlic, Basil, Truffle)