Armstrong Agencies Ltd. is seeking to recruit a suitable experienced and qualified individual to join its team as an Accountant. The general purpose of this role is to manage cash flow and accounts payable to ensure timely stakeholder payments and to facilitate liquidity of the business while maintaining up to date financial records to facilitate decision making.
- Supervise cash flows including reconciliation, analysis and credit control.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure timely year-end financial statements and minimal audit adjustments.
- Oversee the monthly management accounts information.
- Prepare all relevant VAT returns and ensure all statutory compliance matters have been managed effectively.
- Assist with the monthly preparation of payroll and financial reporting information.
- Prepare and review daily cash deposits.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets accounting, year-end closing entries and audit schedules.
- Responsible for budget input and monitoring revenue and expenditure transactions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities of the Ideal Candidate
- Possess either the CGA, CMA or ACCA accounting designation.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and adhering to sensitive deadlines.
- Self starter with an ability to use ones initiative and work unsupervised.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills with the ability lead others.
- Strong ability in developing and analysing corporate budgets and analyse financial reports.
- Ability to work co-operatively with others across the group of companies.
- Ability to fully utilize Microsoft Office applications – in particular the ability to manipulate Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in a similar capacity would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications are to be received by Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 and addressed to:
The Group Human Resources Manager
Armstrong Agencies Limited
Lot 2, Lower Estate, St. Michael